Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Keeping them tucked in my heart means I'm not letting go of them.


Keeping them tucked in my heart means I'm not letting go of them.

It means I carry them around with me every day, and slip back into the past when they were still here with me.

It means I remember all the times they held me and wiped my tears. All the times they smiled and laughed with me.

It means I remember all they said and did that made my life better. And then I feel better because they were with me for awhile.

It means I take what they did, who they were, and strive to become more like that.

It means I try to make the world a better, more wonderful place because they helped make me better.

And then I tell people that for everything they like in me, they can thank those who were wonderful to me.

KEEPING THEM TUCKED SAFELY IN MY HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment